This was one of the first models I undercoated with my new compressor, the effort required to finish it off was not too much, just some silver, black and brass.
The weapon in the nose section is removable so I can run it in Steam Wars as just a transport or a tank!
Now that Easter is well and truly out of the way and life has returned to whatever passes for normal around here, I can start doing fun stuff again.
I have been continuing to try out my new compressor and have been spraying large stuff so I can practice a bit, I have some old hills around here somewhere I can have a go at…
I resprayed the underside and finished the top of my Quinjet, and I am now calling it finished. But as this was bought as a test piece of terrain, I may decide to respray it again sometime.
Ages ago, I did a quick bit of modelling on a plastic Avengers Quinjet, nothing fancy, I just added some wheels. This was mainly to be some scenery at a space port or something.
I put off painting it for ages as I decided to wait until I got a new airbrush and use it as another test piece. The top was okay, in fact I was quite pleasd with the cammo effect I managed, but I did get some nasty splatter on the underneath. I also decided I did not like the blue very much.
I can fix that…
One of the many problems with eBay is that I keep using it to buy crap. Luckily this Transformers Ark only cost a couple of quid, when I say a couple of quid, I actually mean £1.90 which was too good to turn down really.
I am going to strip out all of the interior, cover all the holes from the inside and then glue it so it does not transform any more. As I now have a new compressor for my airbrush, this will be one of my test pieces to practice on before I attempt painting anything important.
Having time off work helps with old projects. After many months of being ignored, I am determined to finished the rather large transporter.
The exterior is pretty well finished.
I have been busy painting the interior details.
Some of which are difficult to get to.