More Power Captain!

I decided to add some lights to the transporter.

I had to drill loads of holes to pass the wiring through, I also found the limitations of using pre-fused LEDs which was a bit annoying as I had to created several separate parallel circuits.

The lights are mostly on the outside as running wires into the interior was a bit too much to deal with on a first attempt as using LEDs.

They do all work, I just needed to make the battery compartment removable. I also need to hope that none of the wiring or LEDs fail in the future as it will not be possible to access them again without removing the deck and that is not going to happen.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s